Monday, May 17, 2010

Tomatoes From Scratch / Carolyn’s Natural Soap / Reid Ranch Products / Farm Life

DSC01463 This week we will plant the tomato plants I’ve started in the house  before they take over the living room.  I suppose most of you already have your plants in your gardens.  If you get tomatoes before us, could you  bring me one .  Thanks

DSC01466 Visit Carolyn's Natural Soap

Contact us at: reidranchproducts@hotmail.com

Don’t forget To:

*Share with friends on Facebook and email

*Follow Us

*Post a comment

1 comment:

  1. Hey, little Sister--Wow! I love the beautiful tomato plants! You've really got a "GREEN-THUMB"!I'll help you plant those "Beauties" whenever you say--just let me know! Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.