Monday, May 30, 2011

Helping Hands in the Soap Pot / Carolyn’s Natural Soap

Carolyn’s Natural Soaps is where I began and the soaps and creams are still in demand.  Thankfully I have a daughter Julie, who Is my right hand helper in all soap making.  I have 10 grand children and one on the way and they also put their helping hands in the soap pot, but most of all they want to have a soap named after themselves.

Adelaide has a herbal garden soap she encouraged me to make.  It’s heavily scented with herbs from the garden.  Thyme, Basil, Oregano, Lavender, Rosemary, the herbs that are anti bacterial and germicidal.  I love it and it has become very popular in the Akins Stores.  

Adelaide web

Eva wanted a soap called EVA DEVA. I just developed an Acne Bar for young skin fighting blemishes.  I call it EVA DEVA’s Herbal Acne Soap. There is a toner that will go with it.  My mothers picture taken in the 1920’s will be on the wrapper. Almost done with the label.

NATURAIDE LOGO

My grandson Nathan wanted a Nat’s Naterade but we changed the name to Nat’s Natur-aide bar.  This bar is for bug bites and poison Ivy relief.  If you use it soon after a bite or a rash it will help to dry up the problem.  I also made an itch salve that helps stops the itch and  bring down the bumps and lumps.

Nat's Naturade SOAPt

These are just a few of the new products Carolyn’s Natural’s are developing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.