Saturday, May 22, 2010

SO MUCH TO DO / Kansas Farm Life / Carolyn’s Natural Soap / Reid Ranch

ENJOY

DSC01367

What is so good about my life?  Would I do it over again? Would I change anything?  What about you, would you do it over or change anything?  Now that I’m getting older and am still feeling good, I have no regrets.

No thoughts of sorrow or wishing this or that, just one change in my ways, and that would be to  ENJOY not working.  I have always kept myself so busy that some times I’ve missed or can’t enjoy all that is around me.  Work has become my joy and I can’t for the life of me slow down. 

My father is to blame as he put the thoughts and set the example.  He told me “ Carolyn, you must learn to enjoy the struggles of life.” Learn to enjoy struggles? “ Yes, life is not easy and whatever we do we must learn to enjoy it.”  That’s exactly what I’ve tried to do and now I see the rewards of learning to enjoy whatever I must do. 

Living free and over worked, has great rewards.  Now the two of us,[Brian and me} work the farm and find great peace in each project and there is so much yet to be done.        

Visit Carolyn's Natural Soap

Contact us at: reidranchproducts@hotmail.com

Don’t forget To:

*Share with friends on Facebook and email

*Follow Us

*Post a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.