Sunday, November 21, 2010

NEW CALVES AT THE RANCH / Kansas Farm Life / Midwest Small Farming / Natural Ranch Products

 

cows & Brian 017cows & Brian 014

cows & Brian 039cows & Brian 041

fancy 003milk shed 2 131

milk shed 2 135

New calves at the ranch.  Stanley is a Jersey bull calf and Co Co was born Monday the 8th of November.  This is Trisha’s first calf and we are so happy to start to have her part of the cow herd. 

We love hearing from you. Please leave a comment below.

or

Email us: reidranchproducts@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your farm I think I found a blog will see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family love to have a farm.. actually we have duck farm. but I like most is to have a cattle farm for my family and also piggery. To be build in Texas Ranch For Sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.