Friday, May 21, 2010

My Donkey Jethro, our guardian of the herd / Fresh Kansas Farm Products / Soap, Cheese, Milk, Eggs / Farm Animals/ Goats, Cows, Chickens

Yesterday, I  spent a couple hours loving and caring for my friend Jethro.  After brushing and cleaning his feet, he hand I went for a walk. When I put him back in the field, he called to me  HEE HA, HEE HA , that’s telling me, thanks and I’ll see you later. 

DSC01546

You see Jethro is the care taker of our cows and goats.   He’s so smart he often can get into trouble but he always learns by his curious nature and humbles himself to his masters authority. 

 DSCF0129

I truly have learned from experience what a donkey is all about.  As a young girl I had donkeys.  My father was a gold and quick silver miner in the California winters, and he bought a donkey as a pack animal.  I became a donkey lover ever since.

'’A DONKEY IS PATIENCE “ a real blessing from a great creator.      

 

Visit Carolyn's Natural Soap

Contact us at: reidranchproducts@hotmail.com

Don’t forget To:

*Share with friends on Facebook and email

*Follow Us

*Post a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.