Thursday, March 26, 2009

SOAP! SOAP! AND MORE SOAP! (MARCH 26TH 2009)

Today was soap making day. I am exhausted. After hauling all ingredients up from the basement and patiently getting all temperatures right, I made five batches in all. Prairie Sage, Sweet Almond, Utterly Creamy Face (Vanilla), Second Hand Rose, and Everything Nice. That is about 150 + bars. My house smells so good.

Washed all my bedding and then my hands started to hurt. I wonder why.
Met a new friend today. She was really nice and will be coming to the farm all the way from Leavenworth to get Milk. It is always nice to meet new people.

The bank called today, and finally we will be closing on our new mortgage this Monday. It is so nice living in our new home. I can't believe we really did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.