Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LONG TRIP TO LENEXA (MARCH 25TH 2009)


Good Morning.
I feed the calf "Moon Light" early this morning while I was still in my P.J.'s. He drank almost a gallon of fresh milk. I will have to remember to save back more.
The grass is turning green and there are blossoms on our peach and apricot trees. Spring is coming.

I planned on making soap today and wrapping Sweet Almond and Prairie Sage Soap but we decided to go to Lenexa, KS to purchase 70 cases of 1 gallon jars for our milk. We are always in need of jars. The jars were in a large industrial cave and they were stored deep inside. What an adventure.

On the drive back I read my new book on making cheese. Great book. Lots to learn.

We got home safe and now are ready for the evening milking. Tomorrow I will attempt again to make soap.

Carolyn

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.