Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AFTER ARE FIRST SPRING RAIN (March 24th 2009)

We had a beautiful rain last night and the creek is full and flowing. You can hear the sound of the brook from our back door. Brian went out to milk the cows and goats this morning as I brought a baby calf battle to our new Jersey calf. His name is Moon Light and was born 3-14-09.
My daughter, Julie, and grand-daughter, Adelaide, came over hand helped wrap Second Hand Rose, Everything Nice, and Lady Lavender Soaps. I later ordered more ingredients then relaxed with family.

After Julie and Adelaide left, I made lotion and lip & hand salve to sell later at Topeka Farmers Market. Will be selling many things, and it will take some time to get everything together.

Tomorrow I will need to make soap, for my inventory is getting low.
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh I need to come out and enjoy the farm while we are having nice spring weather. That baby calf is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.