Thursday, July 8, 2010

KANSAS OR OREGON? / Kansas Farm Life / Carolyn’s Natural Soap

multnomahfalls

Maltnomahfalls, Oregon

I feel like I,m living in another state like Oregon or Washington.  This cloudy, rainy, misty, muggy, gray weather is not Kansas,at least the Kansas I remember. I shouldn’t complain but, not seeing the sun shine seems to make me feel tired and sluggish, but it is cooler than normal.  How is this weather affecting you?   The good thing about this moist, misty air is that it could give us a second cutting of hay and the animals will have more grass to eat through the rest of summer. I do wonder if the weather is affected by what’s going on in the Gulf. I pray for those in our Southern states to have wisdom to be prepared and not take what they hear as fact, but what they know as truth, and act accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.