Wednesday, July 7, 2010

EVERYTHING NICE / Carolyn’s Natural Soap / Kansas Farm Life

DSCF0059

I have been working on my new enterprise with Akins Natural Health Food stores.  I’m so excited as my first shipment of soaps will be going across the mid-west states very soon.  I’m beginning to feel like a real business woman.

Tomorrow I must make 4 batches of my most popular soap, Everything Nice.  It is so pleasant scented with cinnamon and clove essential oils and ground herbs. When you use this bar of soap the aroma takes you into a rejuvenating place making you feel happy and refreshed. The soap also cleans. 

Visit Carolyn's Natural Soap

Contact us at: reidranchproducts@hotmail.com

Don’t forget To:

*Share with friends on Facebook and email

*Follow Us

*Post a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.