Friday, December 3, 2010

WHAT IS THAT IN THE SKY? / Kansas Farm Life / Mid West Farming

WHAT IS THAT IN THE SKY?

photo10

Have you ever noticed the long trails of spray that comes out of some of the jet airplanes?   I’ve been looking upward more now since I’ve seen these long trails criss cross like a Tick Tack Toe board in the sky above the farm.  If you  watch for awhile, these white, cloudy trails will completely cover the length of the sky, begin to spread out and look like cirrus clouds.  I watched several planes, ( at least I think they are normal planes, they are so far up in the sky they look like little dots) as I came home the other day, spreading white trails of something, I’m sure it’s not normal, right in front of the sun as it was setting.  I counted 9 trails.  In California they sprayed our area with a chemical to kill a fly that was killing the fruit trees.  This seems similar but to a greater degree and much higher in the sky.   Even this morning when I went early to give the calves their bottles, long trails were stretching across the dark sky. If any of you have knowledge about these things maybe you could share.  Very Concerned. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carolyn~
    We are the neighbor's who stopped by one day a couple of weeks ago and you and Naomi so graciously welcomed us into your home and showed us a baby goat you were nursing in your living room.

    We will be back for cheese someday. Please let us know a good day to stop by and buy some.

    As for those trails, here is what I have read and heard about them
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

    I think I saw the same ones last week. I was arriving home from a postpartum visit and observed the sky that early evening and was quite uneasy about it all.
    Not sure what to do.

    I hope to see you again soon.

    Love
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.