Thursday, May 6, 2010

TOMORROW / Carolyn’s Natural Soap & Creams / Reid Ranch Products

DSCF0081


TOMORROW


Tomorrow is on my mind today. Tomorrow will bring new blossoms to the flowers and more milk to make into cheese. What a life! Doing the things you love to do is what life should be all about. Never in a million years would I have imagined that we could live off the land but it’s happening.


I guess for all of us, if we allow the things that make us happy be are guide and receive inspiration to create then acting on that inspiration could end up as a way to live. Like making soap, I always wanted to make soap. I tried and it became something I loved to do and with more thought and learning it has become a beginning for more success.

Thanks for reading this blog and I’ll try to be more active on it through out the summer.  Carolyn


LINK TO MY PRODUCTS WEBSITE




Mom's Farm May 07 021Mom's Farm May 07 010Mom's Farm May 07 032

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment below. We love hearing from you.